We had planned to pick up the boat from Gallery Marine this Friday evening and take the new generator out for spin. But … a combination of a few people out sick, and us adding a bit of other work … and Gallery Marine finding a couple of items that need to be addressed, the process will extend the pick up until next weekend. Oh, well. Good things are worth the wait.
We will pickup the boat NEXT weekend and take the new generator for a test drive at Eagle Harbor or Blakely Harbor on Bainbridge Island. Our friend Bruce will be joining us. In the meantime, I’ll write a list of projects that need to be done when he gets there. 🙂